Curb Concrete Lifting
Is your curb area sinking? Did you have a curb put in a few years ago, but is I now looking a little worn, tipped, or sunken? This could mean that your curb has become a health and safety hazard. If you’re at risk of tripping or causing an injury, it’s important to repair the sunken curb as soon as possible. Curb Concrete Lifting could be just what you need here. It’s easy to think that you need to replace the whole curb, but lifting is easier and more cost-effective. Let’s take a look at what it is.
What is Curb Concrete Lifting?
If you’re not sure what Curb Concrete Lifting is, then it’s handy to know exactly what happens. Here, instead of ripping out the curb, you’re looking to lift it up with the process of lifting and leveling. You know that it needs to be evened out and raised in order to be safe again, so the idea of leveling your curb can do that. It takes the area that has been damaged over time, and raises it.
The Concrete Leveling Process
Why choose Mud Dog Jacking LLC?
Mud Dog Jacking LLC is a locally owned company based in Ogden, UT. We provide curb concrete lifting and leveling services in Northern Utah and the local areas. We are proud to employ a team of concrete experts to help you maintain your curbs, sidewalks, driveways, surrounding outside areas and keep them safe. Within just a few hours, we can level your curb to make it safer to use.
We are licensed, certified, insured and bonded for your protection and all of our work is guaranteed. We are leaders in the Curb Concrete Lifting, Concrete Leveling, Raising and Repair in Northern Utah. The reasons to work with us are:
- Enjoy hiring a reliable, friendly team of experts.
- We will save your decorative concrete so you don’t waste materials or money.
- We cover driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, rv pads, garage floors, entrance ways and AC pads as well as curbs – we lift them, so you don’t have to replace them.
- With Mud Dog Jacking’s Curb Concrete Lifting service, you go green – because there’s NO waste for landfill!
- Your landscape will not be disturbed and remain looking great.
- We lift your concrete at a fraction of the cost of replacing it.
- Our work takes just a few hours to complete your project, not days!
Email Mud Dog Jacking today or give us a call for all of your curb concrete lifting and repair needs!